Children of Gaia Index du Forum

Children of Gaia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ Borsalino - Metropolitain<.(2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Children of Gaia Index du Forum -> Children of Gaia -> Presentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wayram

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Borsalino - Metropolitain<.(2011) Répondre en citant

Borsalino - Metropolitain (2011) > urlin.us/2bjtd

Flche...d'or...(3:11)Jeannette..(Gus..Viseur)11Joseph..Joseph..4:02..Listen..to..Borsalino..&ndash;..Joseph..Joseph..online..Beach....House-Bloom(2012)Hot..Jazz..at..it's..best!....by..Capstan1863..I..too..came..across..these..guys..playing..in..Paris..in..Place..Des..VogesOh!...Lady...be...good...(Georges...Gershwin)10Key..track:..&ldquo;Oldie&rdquo;..La....Rabouine....2:56....Listen....to....Borsalino....&ndash;....La....Rabouine....online....That....said,....fans....of....the....New....Jersey-based....punk....rock....band....should....definitely....get....on....thisIt&rsquo;s...hard...to...believe...that...Conor...Oberst...wrote...and...released...two...fantastic...albums...that...year...(the...other...wasBright...Eyes&lsquo;Lifted)...but...it&rsquo;s...true;...this...really...is...an...excellent...punk...record,...with...the...cathartic...aggression...of...90s...emo...and...the...distinctive...lyrical...pen...of...Oberst...himselfThe....opening....track....&ldquo;In....Between....Days&rdquo;....is....the....one....that....everybody....knows,....and....there&rsquo;s....a....good....reason....for....that;....it....was....probably....the....first....great....pop....song....that....Robert....Smith....ever....wrote,....and....it....remains....a....career....highlight....for....the....band....to....this....dayThe...30...seconds...song...preview...is...provided...by...Apple...iTunes...and...is...free...for...all...its...usersOverall,..it&rsquo;s..a..more..enjoyable..listen..than..Tyler,..The..Creator&rsquo;s..Goblin,..the..last..high..profile..release..from..the..OFWGKTA..camp,..but..it..suffers..from..its..understandable..lack..of..coherence..and..its..general..toneLast....night....I....flew....back....home....after....spending....the....previous....week....in....Paris,....FranceGodspeed...You!...Black...Emperor-Lift...YrThere....Will....Never....Be....Another....You....4:48....Listen....to....Borsalino....&ndash;....There....Will....Never....Be....Another....You....online....Now..that..I&rsquo;m..back,..I..thought..that..it..would..be..a..nice..way..to..return..from..my..vacation..by..briefly..discussing..some..of..the..music..that..I..listened..to..on..the..tripun-AmericanInmate::Your...first...category::Your...first...forumPage...1...of...1I'm...an...iTunes...affiliate...and...the...songs...from...this...site...are...not...freeKey....track:....&ldquo;Manana&rdquo;....Here&rsquo;s..a..novel..idea:..What..if..you..took..a..bunch..of..classical..music..composed..by..the..likes..of..Stravinsky,..Bartok,..and..Mahler,..cut..it..up..into..neat..samples,..and..recorded..frenetic,..aggressive..drum..and..bass..music..over..it?..That&rsquo;s..whatVenetian..Snares..did..on..this..record,..and..believe..it..or..not,..there..are..times..when..it..actually..worksCRhapsody..App..for..Rhapsody..International..IncDiscover..and..share..new..appsDrivewas..one..of..my..favorite..films..of..last..year,..but..I..only..wish..that..I..had..delved..into..the..soundtrack..more..directly..when..I..first..saw..itAfter....You've....Gone....(3:12)I&rsquo;ve...been...listening...to...a...lot...ofGodspeed...lately...in...an...attempt...to...gear...up...for...what...will...surely...be...a...fascinating...performance...at...the...Pitchfork...Music...Festival...in...Chicago...this...year.I&rsquo;ve...never...completely...understood...the...scope...of...the...appeal...of...Skinny...Fists,...although...I...have...enjoyed...listening...to...it...in...the...past,...but...playing...it...on...the...plane...over...the...Atlantic...Ocean...gave...me...the...different...perspective...I...needed...to...enjoy...it...even...moreOh!...Lady...Be...Good...5:55...Listen...to...Borsalino...&ndash;...Oh!...Lady...Be...Good...online...07cannot....Name....Artist....Time....Price........1....Hungaria....Borsalino....3:03....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....2....J'attendrai....Borsalino....3:07....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....3....La....rabouine....Borsalino....2:55....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....4....There....Will....Never....Be....Another....You....Borsalino....4:47....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....5....I'll....See....You....In....My....Dream....Borsalino....3:14....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....6....After....You've....Gone....Borsalino....3:12....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....7....Joseph....Joseph....Borsalino....4:01....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....8....Insensatez....Borsalino....6:03....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....9....Oh!....Lady....Be....Good....Borsalino....5:54....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....10....Jeannette....Borsalino....2:05....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....11....Django's....Tiger....Borsalino....3:57....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....12....Flche....d'or....Borsalino....3:11....$0.99....View....In....iTunes....12....Songs....Customer....Reviews....I....love....it!........by....nonecknoel....I....came....across....these....guys....while....in....Paris....and....fell....in....love!....Great....stuffPolica...-Give...You...The...Ghost(2012)Afer..youve..gone..(Henry..Creamer)7Jeannette...2:05...Listen...to...Borsalino...&ndash;...Jeannette...online...04Key...track:...&ldquo;Upon...Viewing...Oregon&rsquo;s...Landscape...With...The...Flood...Of...Detritus&rdquo;... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Children of Gaia Index du Forum -> Children of Gaia -> Presentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange